College football start

. 30 August, 2011
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


College football starts this Thursday and I for one am ready for it. Most of my friends have tried to fill their need for football with various fantasy drafts and feigned excitement for preseason football. I stare at line movements and anxiously update tweets for any hint at injury. My first game of the season is the face off between the Idaho Vandals and the Bowling Green Falcons. It is a rematch of sorts but I hesitate to call it such. When all but six of your players from one team have graduated since that last time these two teams faced off two years ago, it feels like a stretch to build the anticipation too high. The Vandals have too many options at halfback and lots of depth at linebacker. The Falcons have 54 freshmen on their roster and a coach that is generally trying to sound optimistic with the underlying tone that even he doesn't believe the words coming from his mouth.

1 comments:

realJWade said...

I need this Vandals. I NEED THIS!